Bon-Ton board affirms Bergren until February 2010
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 8/5/2008 1:23:00 PM
York, Pa. – The board of directors of The Bon-Ton Stores unanimously requested that president and ceo Byron (“Bud”) Bergren continue in those roles through Feb. 5, 2010.
Bergren’s contract had stipulated he would be president and ceo through Jan.31, 2009 and serve “in an important role to be determined” from Feb. 1, 2009 through Feb. 5, 2010. Now he will maintain his current titles through the latter date.
Tim Grumbacher, executive chairman of the board of the 281-unit department store operator, said, commented, “Our board has been very pleased with Bud's vision, leadership and execution since he joined Bon-Ton five years ago.”
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 1, 2012
- Jan 24, 2012
- Aug 11, 2008
- Jan 13, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...