Exec from The Great Indoors joins RAMA board
Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 8/27/2001 12:00:00 AM
Chicago — The Great Indoors vp of marketing Tim White was among four execs added to the board of directors for the Retail Advertising & Marketing Association.
Also joining the board were Charles Dunstone, ceo, Carphone Warehouse; Lisa Lucas, senior vp of operations, Cadmuscom; and Todd Alexander, executive vp, Kreber Graphics.
Among those re-elected to three-year terms were Bonnie Bolton, vp of advertising, ShopKo; Ed Carroll, evp of sales promotions & marketing, Carson Pirie Scott & Co.; Bob Gerguson, senior vp of sales and marketing, Parisian; John Irvin, president of catalog & Internet, JCPenney; Marcia Tabler, vp of creative operations, Lands' End; Neil Kennedy, non-executive director, Allders Department Stores, Phil Schneider, senior vp of marketing, Pier 1 Imports, Sue Sprung, president, Sprunk Associates; Joe Szuba, ceo, Accent Chicago Inc.; Bob Thacker, president and ceo, BBDO Minneapolis; John Jay, creative director, Wieden & Kennedy Tokyo; April Brumley Kinkle, senior vp, Texas Monthly; and Ann Hunt, partner, Communicating@Culturalco.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...