Pantone show at Showtime
Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 1/6/2003 12:00:00 AM
HIGH POINT, NC —
Tod Schulman, textile marketing director for Pantone, will present the company's color and trend direction for fall/winter 2004 during Showtime.
The presentation will be Jan. 6 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Tang Restaurant in Market Square. Reservations are required.
Additional events taking place at Showtime are listed on page 22 of this issue.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...