Croscill Adds LaRovere to Team
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 1/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Home fashions supplier Croscill Home has named Michelle LaRovere vp, reporting to Julie Brady. LaRovere will be based at the 261 Fifth Ave. headquarters and showroom.
LaRovere will supervise sales, product development, sourcing, packaging and marketing to create a tighter, faster process for getting Croscill merchandise to market. Her responsibilities will extend to the bedding and window areas.
"We believe that Michelle's experience in both the product development and the selling side of the equation will help us," said Tony Cassella, cfo Croscill Home.
LaRovere had been national sales manager at Revman International, and most recently was the svp sales at CN Burman, a product development firm.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...