Comfortex taps Ellis
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 6/8/2001 11:51:00 AM
MAPLEWOOD, NY — Hard window coverings manufacturer Comfortex Corporation, based here, announced that Scott Ellis has been named to the position of plant manager.
Ellis will be responsible for the daily operations of the wood alloy facility located in Phoenix. He will also oversee product research and distribution of Comfortex's wood alloy slat.
Ellis most recently worked for U.S. Plastic Lumber as part of its plant management staff.
"I'm very really pleased that Scott has joined our team," said Jim Barss, vp, manufacturing. "He has 20 years of extrusion experience, and he will provide our Phoenix team with valuable knowledge."
Ellis replaced Daniel Laurie, who is pursuing other opportunities.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...