HFPA presents slate of directors
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 10/14/2002 3:16:00 PM
New York — The HFPA will vote on nominations to its board of directors during its annual membership meeting Nov. 12 here.
Nominees include Leon Barocase, Santee; Jeff Erdheim, Jeffrey Fabrics; Burt Shlensky, Sure Fit; and Dale Williams, Waverly. Nominated for re-election are Kathleen Cwirko, Mohawk Home; Carl Goldstein, S. Lichtenberg; Wendy Keryk, Richloom; Tom O'Connor, Springs Industries; and Bruce Resch, Richloom.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...