New Donna beds offer minimum styling
Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 4/22/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Staying true to its characteristic blend of minimalist styling combined with various fabrics and attention to detail, Donna Karan unveiled eight new beds for market.
For the DKNY Life line, five beds are new.
Victorian Chic, in parchment and black, mixes lingerie detailing with a pajama feel. The duvet cover features a mesh-over-brushed-cotton construction. A graphic stripe or a zigzag dot sheet complete the underbed, while the two coordinating quilts are offered in a layered pleat or framed stitch construction.
Urban Gypsy conveys a hippie chic message by combining three different embroideries and hues, ranging from soft pastels to deeper tones, on a black cotton sateen duvet cover.
Featuring a mix of masculine and feminine looks is American Beauty, in mocha and suede colorways with yellow accents.
Pure Nature and Pure Petal are new for the DKNY Life Pure subbrand. Pure Nature, in a moth colorway, is done in a cotton twill with washed embroideries, while Pure Petal, in a slip/ivory colorway, features an embroidered and appliqued duvet cover with a hand-stitched hem.
For the DKNY Collection line, Manhattan Blues, Twilight Luster and After Hours all borrow heavily from Karan's ready-to-wear apparel line.
Manhattan Blues is a mix of blues and a variety of fabrics, including silk velvet, washed silk and cotton jacquard.
Twilight Luster, in shades of gray and burgundy, features a silk charmeuse duvet cover in gray with cascade stitching combined with two cashmere throws.
A silk dupioni duvet cover makes up the face of After Hours, while decorative pillows are constructed from silk hemp or cashmere organza.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...