Ex-Cell innovates in youth curtains
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 4/7/2006 12:11:00 PM
New York – Ex-Cell Home Fashions is providing newness in tween- and teen-directed window treatments on both the feminine and masculine sides this year. Jerry Pittman, vp merchandising for window curtains and draperies, said the market has responded warmly to alternatives to “lime and lilac” as the usual colors for juniors’ room décor.
Ex-Cell’s latest line for girls’ curtains features a range of houndstooth patterns in a broader spectrum of bright colors, and plays off handbag fashion with “tote-top” straps to hang the panels. Colors extend to coordinated grommets, made with a powdered pigment application.
For boys and athletic-minded girls comes a line of athletic apparel-inspired mesh curtain panels dubbed Sports Stripe. White stripes on the light polyester fabrication set off bold sports colors not identified with specific teams but recognized as professional and college team-favorite hues.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...