Bon-Ton launches new rewards card
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 7/29/2008 2:26:00 PM
York, Pa. -- The Bon-Ton Stores today announced the introduction of its new proprietary credit card loyalty program, Your Rewards.
Cardholder benefits including advance notice of sales and events, exclusive savings, opportunities to receive double or triple points and others. “The program provides four levels of participation to encourage incremental spend and migration from lower to higher levels of spend,” according to the company.
“We now have a universal credit-card program across all our nameplates – a key step in finalizing the integration of Bon-Ton and Carson’s, and provides one clear and consistent program and message to our customers across all eight nameplates,” said Bud Bergren, president and ceo.
Bon-Ton Stores operates 281 stores, 12 twelve furniture galleries, in 23 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains. Its nameplates include Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers and Parisian.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...