Whoopi G Beds head to QVC
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/26/2008 12:49:00 PM
West Chester, Pa. – Online and television retailer QVC will launch Whoopi Goldberg’s G Beds this week; the line was previewed by manufacturer Colonial Home Textiles last summer during the New York Home Fashions Market.
The $7 billion retailer will begin presenting the line at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 28. The G Beds line includes linens, duvet covers, decorative pillows and throws in a range of silks, burnout velvets, and also more casual looks.
“Whoopi’s passion and personal connection with each and every piece is evident throughout the entire collection,” said Doug Rose, QVC vp of merchandising brand development.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...