Kmart adds cfo and new merchant
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 12/1/2003 12:00:00 AM
Troy, MI — Kmart has hired James Donlon III as senior vp, cfo and tapped John Goodman as senior vp, chief apparel officer. Both report to president and ceo Julian Day.
Donlon most recently was senior vp/controller of the DaimlerChrysler Corporation. In his 25 years there, Donlon worked in a variety of senior management positions within the finance organization. Goodman spent the past 11 years at Gap Inc. in various capacities, most recently as senior vp of outlets, merchandising, planning, production and distribution. Prior to that, he was a buyer at Bloomingdale's in several areas of women's apparel.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...