Scoperta '03 focusing on innovation
Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/17/2003 12:00:00 AM
HERTFORDSHIRE, ENGLAND —
Scoperta, the fine textiles exhibition, will be held in Chiasso, Switzerland from May 6 to 9.
This year's edition of the show will focus on innovation in the marketplace.
And in recognition that many recent trade shows have had low turnout, Scoperta will concentrate activities to just two areas: offering new materials and designs from traditional and new suppliers; and bringing new buyers from the developing side of Europe.
More than 80 companies, the most in the show's history, will be attending this year.
Bill Davis, managing director, said, "Some people are questioning the value of exhibitions, claiming that they see nothing new these days when ever they visit. Our answer is to say, come and have a look at how things are changing … New innovative suppliers are appearing all the time, and we aim to provide the platform to present these new materials and ideas."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...