1888 Mills adds Clorox FreshCare to kitchen towels
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 9/2/2008 2:02:00 PM
Oakbrook, Ill. – Global home textiles manufacturing company 1888 Mills has expanded its kitchen towel line with the addition of Clorox FreshCare-branded goods.
The program is currently available at Wal-Mart; it will hit other retailers next year in the spring.
Clorox FreshCare towels are made using the trademarked HaloShield technology, a patented coating that binds household bleach to textiles made of cotton. HaloShield and Clorox Regular-Bleach are made to work together to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria on the towel or dishcloth.
The company said antimicrobial protection of the towel is reactivated every time the product is washed with Clorox Regular-Bleach and lasts the lifetime of the product.
“We believe that the Clorox brand combined with Halo Shield technology gives the consumer a timely and unique attribute that clearly fits our brand purpose of ‘Weaving a Better World,’” said Fulton Allen, president of the 1888 Mills consumer products division.
Added Steven Silberblatt, vp of new business development for The Clorox Company, “We think consumers will find these towels offer great performance and quality, consistent with what they expect from products bearing the Clorox name.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...