Lauren Line Augmented
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 4/21/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Six new beds, companion towels and a new scented candle program highlight the Lauren Ralph Lauren Home collection for fall 2008.
The beds reflect classic Lauren themes embracing the designer's apparel looks in menswear, country and vintage.
Adriana is a classic floral with a definite French accent mixing matte and shine in its mix of fabrics. Silk satin is mixed with tweed, and plaids including a double sided plaid throw blanket. The sheeting is Adriana Scroll floral on 450 count cotton sateen at $90 for the queen; the top of bed cotton sateen print is $300 queen.
Cole Brook is a sweet, feminine delicate floral print with crochet and lace embellishments as well as ruffles creating its vintage look. The yarn dye cotton stripe sheeting is $80 queen; the 350 count cotton percale print top of bed is $320 queen.
Edgefield and Millbrook are each menswear-inspired with Edgefield using classic Lauren touches of herringbone, plaid and houndstooth enhanced with leather detailing and buckles as well as velvet in a loden and khaki combination. Millbrook mixes foulard and paisley designs with eyelet lace on the shams and piping on the sheets.
Hollywood-inspired and minimalist/modern in execution, Penthouse mixes cream and gray with splashes of purple using a mélange of silk, wool and cotton sateen fabrics. The yarn dyed cotton jacquard sheeting is $110 queen; the Regent 600 count sateen is $70 and the top of bed cotton yarn dye/sateen is $320.
Winter Garden mixes soft pastels in a floral with lace trimmed sheets, a cable knot throw and a velvet quilt. The yarn dyed jacquard sheet is $110 queen, the lace percale is $100 queen; the 350 count cotton percale print top of bed is $280 queen.
In a brand extension the company is introducing Lauren scented candles with extensive eco-friendly attributes including lead free wicks, certified paper for the packaging, and vegetable wax. Four scents are in the launch, with two more planned for fall and holiday. The candles are $40.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...