Eber promoted at Karen Neuburger
Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/24/2003 12:00:00 AM
SAN FRANCISCO —
Karen Neuburger Ltd. has named Dusty Eber to the new position of president of KN Ltd., San Francisco Network and Eber International. The senior management team will report to him, and he will report to Leonard Eber, chairman.
Dusty Eber, the son of Leonard, was previously senior vp, director of licensing for KN Ltd., responsible for the management of licensed product divisions in the areas of sleepwear, loungewear, intimate apparel, childrens, footwear, home furnishings and furniture.
He also had been a sales manager at San Francisco Network and in 1999 was promoted to vp, domestic and international sales.
"We will … continue to build on the opportunities we see in the growing home and accessories market," said Dusty Eber.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...