Weisgerber Shifts to Bath at Bloomie's
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 1/7/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Kim Weisgerber has been named buyer for towels, bath rugs, bath shop and accessories at Bloomingdale's. She reports to Liz Bailey, dmm.
Previously, Weisgerber was buyer of down bedding, throws, decorative pillows, pillows, pads and blankets. No successor has been named to her previous position.
She succeeds Chris Gottfried, who joined Macy's Home Store as senior buyer for bath.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...