Target to tap another program in home textiles
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 3/1/2002 12:00:00 AM
Minneapolis — The Target division of Target Corp. plans to expand its merchandise offering with a new Woolrich program in home textiles this year, as well as aggressively adding to the Waverly line that bowed last year, said Gregg Steinhafel, president, Target Stores, during Target Corp.'s fourth quarter conference call this week.
In addition, Gerry Storch, vice chairman, discussed the future expansion plans of its partnership with Amazon.com. Traffic to Target.com has doubled and sales have increased two-and-a-half times compared to 2000, he noted. Going forward, the Target store on the Amazon website will include a more comprehensive assortment as well as an increased level of integration.
It will also convert the home area on Target.com to Amazon's technology, which will include advanced personalization and search capabilities. This new site will launch this summer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...