Penney award goes to Welspun
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 8/25/2004 12:00:00 AM
MUMBAI — JCPenney has awarded its "Operational Excellence Award" for 2003 to Welspun India in the terry towels segment.
The award measures quality, on-time delivery, costing, product development (execution and design), flexibility, management strength and technology, stated Welspun.
Adil Raza, country manager, JCPenney, said: "Welspun India has consistently performed on requisite parameters including their ability to focus on continuous product development, quality, on-time delivery as also for real time response and being receptive to change. We are happy to be associated with Welspun India and our relationship will automatically strengthen post removal of the textile quotas in India."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...