Dan River adds new board member
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 11/5/2002 2:00:00 PM
Danville, VA — Dan River Inc. has elected Rainer Mimberg to its board of directors. He was also appointed to serve on the audit committee.
Mimberg brings an extensive background of financial management and international business experience to the board. During his 36 years with Bestfoods, Mimberg served in financial and management positions for Latin America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He served as vp, finance and as vp, investor relations during the years immediately preceding his retirement.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...