Hedaya Home completes quilt offering
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 10/4/2002 2:47:00 PM
New York — Hedaya Home Fashions is expanding into bagging quilt sets complete with sheets, shams and dust ruffle and also will launch at the upcoming October market embroidered quilts, velvet quilts and a line of coordinating embroidered sheets.
"The growth of bed-in-a-bag has demonstrated that consumers respond to a fully coordinated package. And with the strength being shown in the handmade quilt area, we feel the concept is very applicable to the quilt customer," said Jack McDonnell, vp, sales.
The bagged quilt bedding ensembles will consist of handmade patchwork quilts, poly-filled with an all-cotton cover, handmade patchwork shams and a dust ruffle. Also included in the package will be 200-count coordinating print sheets and pillowcases made of a 55/45 cotton/poly blend. The line will debut in six classic quilt patterns with the average queen retail set at $129.
The line targets the mid-tier, specialty store and department store segments. It begins shipping later this month.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...