Loftex USA elevates Williams
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 9/9/2008 1:27:00 PM
New York – Home textiles supplier Loftex USA has promoted Jeff Williams to the position of senior vp, from his former post of vp, retail account management.
Williams joined Loftex in 2006. Prior to joining the company he was director of operations at Victoria Classics and director of planning at Sure Fit. He brings with him 15 years of experience in retail management
“Jeff has made major contributions into charting Loftex's future as we grow the business,” said Gretchen Dale, coo Loftex USA. “Jeff has established himself with great credibility with all our accounts and has developed strong programs with our factory to service our customers.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...