Dan River promotes Wetmore
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 9/25/2002 3:01:00 PM
Danville, VA — Dan River Home Fashions has promoted Geri Wetmore to the newly created position of vp for lifestyle brand marketing and business development. In her new position, she reports directly to president Tom Muscalino.
Wetmore, formerly a regional sales manager, is responsible for the development and positioning of the company's lifestyle business initiatives. The Lily Pulitzer Home and Alexander Julian Home licensed programs are her immediate focus.
Dan River's sales, design, product development, merchandising and manufacturing organizations, as well as its licensing partners, are all working closely with her. Wetmore originally joined the major mill in 1999. She is based in the company's New York offices.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...