Hartman Joins Bloomcraft
By Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 12/20/2004 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — Krista Hartman has joined the Bloomcraft Home Fashions division of P/Kaufmann as product development manager, a new post. Hartman, formerly fashion coordinator for tabletop and trim-a-tree at Bloomingdale's, reports to Michael Kaplan, executive vice president. She will be the liaison between design and production, said Lee Kabat, Bloomcraft president.
Also, Rick de Palo, corporate vice president of operations, has added the Bloomcraft Home Fashions business to his duties, said Kabat. He no longer will be responsible for converting.
“Our business in manufactured product is exploding ... and with the addition of Jon Ostrow in the furniture area we expect next year that business will be exploding as well,” Kabat said. Ostrow was hired earlier this year to drive furniture sales.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...