Kohl's exec to Rue La La
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 7/16/2010 8:48:39 AM
Boston - Online private sale retailer Rue La La has hired Jeffery Marshall as chief operation officer responsible for technology, fulfillment and operations. He will report to Ben Fischman, ceo.
Previously, Marshall was senior vp and chief information officer at Kohl's. From 1996 to 2005, he held various executive positions at Men's Wearhouse. Prior to that, he founded Icon Network Services, a network services consulting company. He also served as the executive vp and coo of Johnson Controls' Network Services division and as a senior executive with United Telecom/Sprint.
We would love your feedback!
- May 2, 2013
- Nov 13, 2012
- May 28, 2010
- Jan 18, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...