Loftex taps Hernandez for sales director
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 8/24/2010 5:57:55 PM
New York - Fabric executive Luis Hernandez has joined Loftex USA as director of sales for the US Market.
He will report to Gretchen Dale, chief operating officer of Loftex USA, and will be based in the company's New York office.
Prior to joining Loftex USA, Hernandez was director of sales and marketing for the Solarium Division of Richloom Fabrics from 2001 to 2010. He has also held positions at John Wold and Ametex/Robert Allen.
"As we have grown over the last five years we really have not expanded our team, but we felt it was now time to bring in someone with a strong selling background in textiles to work with our outstanding marketing and replenishment team members to continue to grow our business while maintaining our innovative approach in the towel arena," said Dale.
Hernandez said he is excited about entering a new product category, adding: "This is a wonderful opportunity to work with an extremely talented and entrepreneurial group of individuals and a world class operation committed to expanding their footprint within the industry."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...