ITM to open first-ever N.Y. showroom in March
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/9/2011 1:03:27 PM
New York -- International Textile Manufacturing is opening its first permanent showroom here in time for the New York Home Fashions market in mid March.
The new space is in suite 511 at 230 Fifth Avenue. ITM is set to move in on March 1 .
The company said "the explosive growth of braided rugs at retail...is giving us the ability to open our first permanent New York showroom," said Jeff Cohen, ITM national sales manager. "Braids are truly emerging as a contemporary life style floor covering choice. There is so much that can be done with color, shape and size."
ITM's showroom will feature 15 braided rug and door mat styles along with a range of woven accent rugs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...