Home Textiles Today annual Internet Conference focuses on marketing strategies
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 3/7/2011 1:41:09 PM
Atlanta - To help retailers and manufacturers better leverage the Internet, Home Textiles Today (along with its sister brands in the retail publications group of Sandow Media) is hosting its annual Online Technologies Conference May 18 at the AmericasMart Conference Center here. Theme of this year's annual conference is "Winning Strategies for Web Marketing."
The one-day conference focuses exclusively on how retailers and manufacturers in the home furnishings, gift and decorative accessories industries are using the latest Web-based marketing strategies. Topics include:
• How to create a request for proposal (RFP) from a website developer;
• Connecting your online and offline sales for better results;
• Android, iPad and Windows: What you need to know;
• Finding new customers and building customer loyalty through social media;
• Web-based market research tools;
• Social networks to social shopping - How to prepare for the next step.
"Objective of this event is to provide retailers and manufacturers in the home furnishing and gift industries with actionable, real-world tips and ideas that they can use in their businesses," states Penny Schneck, online manager for Sandow Media.
Online registration is now open. To register go to http://furnituretodayonline.com/onlinetechconference/2011/
or contact conference and events manager Heather Grant at 336-605-1061.
Early registration for the conference is $99 (through April 17). Standard registration is $189. Conference fee includes lunch and conference notebook.
Conference sponsors include AmericasMart, Brandwise, FurnitureCore.com, FurnitureDealer.net, Myriad Software, Shopatron and Whereoware. Sandow Media's retail publications group includes Home Textiles Today, Furniture/Today, Home Accents Today, Kids Today, Gifts and Decorative Accessories, Casual Living and Playthings.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...