Sinomax USA to launch new Comfort Equation memory foam line with Lenzing
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 3/11/2011 12:47:38 PM
Houston -- Designer, manufacturer and distributor of memory foam bedding Sinomax is coming to New York Market with its new Comfort Equation product line, which employs the sustainably sourced fiber Tencel, produced by Lenzing from eucalyptus trees.
"Our research indicates that uncomfortable sleeping is related to moisture and temperature. That's because moisture amplifies temperature-based discomfort. So, night sweats during winter will leave you feeling colder, and during summer months, perspiration on covers will make hot feel like boiling," explained Steven Romero, vp of marketing.
He added the Comfort Equation line is designed to perform year round, in both warm and cold climates.
"First, there's the pressure-point relieving comfort of our precision support memory foam products, like our PureFoam," Romero continued. "Next, with Tencel, the silky soft cover performs in multiple ways to enhance your bedding experience. With moisture management, sleep is cozy and dry all night long."
Nina Nadash from Lenzing Merchandising Home Textiles, Americas, said of
Sinomax's Comfort Equation line with Tencel available in the market: "Its inclusion gives retailers the opportunity to offer consumers another complimentary level of bedding products, offering consumers the unique ability to furnish their entire bedding suite in products that offer the most comfort in a sustainable manner."
The Comfort Equation product line will be introduced in the Gallery Showroom at 295 Fifth Ave., suite 708, in New York.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...