Umbra Selects Peking Handicraft for Window License
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 4/7/2011 7:35:32 AM
TORONTO - Drapery hardware house Umbra has licensed Peking Handicraft to produce a soft window collection under the Umbra brand.
"Peking Handicraft is well known for cutting-edge embellishment and attention to detail, providing tremendous value for our consumers, all at affordable prices. We believe this partnership is a perfect fit," said Kaela Forker, vp of business development for Umbra.
Mark Grand, Peking Handicraft president, said Peking has always admired the Umbra brand. "We believe we share the same vision for our consumers and retailers, and cannot wait to introduce this new soft window collection into the marketplace."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...