Morgan Home Fashions lands Marvel license for beach
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 7/25/2011 1:31:27 PM
Aberdeen, N.J. - Morgan Home Fashions it has signed a licensing agreement with Marvel Entertainment in the beach products category and will soon bring Marvel super heroes such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor to a variety of products.
Items to be included in the Marvel line include pop-up tents, indoor and outdoor activity mats, roll up mats, lounge and chair covers, and collapsible beach chairs. The merchandise will be targeted toward kids of all ages and their parents.
Marvel beach products will be unveiled to retailers during New York Home Fashions Market Week from Sept. 19-23. The line will hit stores for the 2012 beach season.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...