HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 8/18/2011 1:16:42 PM
New York - Slipcover and accessories supplier Sure Fit has upgraded its ecommerce site, www.surefit.com, with a simplified navigation to improve the shopping experience.
New features include the Slipcovers Basics Series, with how-to videos; live chat that allows customers to ask a site operator real-time questions; and options that help visitors shop by style, furniture type, accessory or color.
"We take how we interact with our customers very seriously," said Hugh Rovit, Surefit ceo. "Which is why we worked hard to introduce new features and redesign our website - based on customer feedback - to create a shopping experience that is helpful and easy to navigate."
I found a site where you can get coupons for restaurant called "Printapon" they are on all over the news, search onlineelenaervin - 2011-08-19 06:52:07 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...