Pacific Table Linens taps Rebsamen for sales and marketing
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 10/11/2011 11:55:43 AM
Oceanside, Calif. - Pacific Table Linens (PTL) has brought Chris Rebsamen on board as its director of sales and marketing.
He will be responsible for building the PTL brand as well as the base of partnering companies, the company said. "To accomplish these goals his responsibilities will include interviewing, hiring and managing sales representatives as well as directing marketing activities."
Rebsamen brings experience in account management and business development in wholesale and retail sales, including extensive experience with home décor products.
"We at Pacific Table Linens are very excited to welcome Chris to the PTL team. Our growth over previous few years has brought us to an exciting point of expansion. With Chris' retail and wholesale experience guiding the way, we hope to bring the PTL line of table linens to many more partner companies and in turn to more consumers," said Cindy Bittick, president and ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...