Pacific Resource Group Adding Robert Allen/Beacon Hill Showroom
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 10/20/2011 6:54:07 AM
PHOENIX - Pacific Resource Group has been selected as the Arizona agent showroom for Robert Allen and Beacon Hills.
The locally owned showroom is located at The Alter Group's Arizona Design Center in Scottsdale, Ariz.
"We believe this will provide our customers from all over the state with a convenient location to see our products," said Robert Duban, senior vice president of sales for Robert Allen Group.
The Robert Allen Group was previously represented in the Phoenix area at 68th Street and Thomas.
Said Mark Erwin, owner of Pacifi c Resource Group: "This will significantly increase our capacity to serve the growing design trade."
Fabric designs by Robert Allen and Beacon Hill will occupy approximately half of the company's 3,600-sq.-ft. Of showroom. Pacific Resource Group plans to have the line available for local designers on Sept 1. A grand opening will take place in early October and a special Fall Market featuring internationally renowned designer Larry Laslo will be followed by a reception at the showroom on Nov. 9.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...