Kevin O'Brien Studio embraces social media
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 11/18/2011 3:50:35 PM
Philadelphia - Textiles design house Kevin O'Brien Studio has plugged in to cultural zeitgeist on several fronts.
"We've gone social!" the studio recently announced, trumpeting its presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Its Facebook page is www.facebook.com/KOBStudio. The studio's tweets will emanate from twitter.com/KOBStudio. And the company's LinkedIn page can be found at www.linkedin.com/company/kevin-o'brien-studio.
"And soon we'll have a blog, too," the company promised.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...