Target creates new exec role
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 11/29/2011 9:21:55 AM
Minneapolis - Target Corporation named Casey Carl president of multichannel and senior vp of merchandising, a new position. He had previously served as senior vp, hardlines and was a leader on the retailer's multichannel team.
In addition to overseeing Target's digital platforms including mobile, social and Target.com, he will continue to steer the entertainment, toys, sporting goods and electronics businesses.
Carl joined Target in 1997 and has held a variety of merchandising positions.
"We are firmly committed to implementing a multichannel strategy that enables our guests to engage with Target anywhere, anytime," said Kathee Tesija, executive vp, merchandising.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...