Nourison introduces Portfolio by Nourison rug design series
September 14, 2017,
The Portfolio crew: From left, Catherine MacFee, Justine MacFee, Scot Meacham Wood, Jaime Rummerfield, Ron Woodson, Kim Scodro and Shay Geyer.
Portfolio by Nourison consists of distinctly designed, high-end area rug collections from five design firms. Targeting the design trade and fashion-forward consumers, the series features hand knotted and powerloomed rugs made of New Zealand Wool and wool blends of nylon, silk and Luxcelle.
The designers include:
- Catherine and Justine Macfee , a mother/daughter team sharing an eclectic design taste with an undertone of tradition.
- Kim Scodro, who operates a boutique interior design studio based in Chicago and Phoenix.
- Shay Geyer, whose work is inspired by traveling, the arts, family and friends.
- Scot Meacham Wood, known for his fresh takes on traditional Scottish textiles and antique home accessories.
- Woodson and Rummerfield, whose collection for Nourison are inspired by vintage tribal and organic forms.
Portfolio by Nourison will officially launch in January 2018 at the Atlanta Rug Show and Las Vegas Market.
Related Content By Author
Live From New York: Fashion Comes Across the Pond
Home & Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the September 2017 issue of Home & Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at the Attack of the Killer Third Tier: Monster off-pricers are climbing to the top of the food chain, plus New Products: 40 pages of new products debuting at the New York Home Fashions Market; Home Stores: TJX unveils first U.S. HomeSense store; Clicks to Bricks: Boll & Branch moves from digital to physical retailing; and much more...