Surya bringing hundreds of new products to High Point
September 22, 2017,
Cartersville, Ga. – Surya said it has hundreds of new rug and accessories across a range of price points during High Point Market in October.
The company will present the lines from Oct. 14-18 in its showroom at Showplace 4100.
“Providing variety and versatility to our customers is a top priority for us,” said Satya Tiwari, president. “Our product development team has produced an assortment of accessories that provide accessible options for every style and budget.
Surya’s new handmade rugs span traditional to global to modern looks. They include:
- Classic Nouveau, a grouping of 12 wool, hand-hooked rugs with traditional and updated traditional color palettes in center medallion, floral and bordered patterns
- Courtney, a hand-knotted collection of wool Soumak styles with pile construction and fringe detail in cream, black and orange with khaki color palettes
- Diwali, which is hand-tufted with wool in a medium pile with paisley and center medallion patterns of blues, grays, oranges, pinks, and yellows
- Ethereal, collection of un-dyed and reversible 100% wool hand-knotted rugs available in three traditional designs in neutral palettes
- Fire Work, an updated traditional collection spanning 11 wool, hand-tufted rugs in low pile, vivid floral and medallion designs made of varying shades of red, pinks, blues, yellows, grays, orange, and black
- Gorgeous, which features hand-knotted traditional floral and bordered designs with sheen and modern color palettes including pinks, yellows, aqua, mauve, teal, navy, and neutrals
- Zander, a hair-on-hide grouping of three hand-crafted rugs that pair with pillows and poufs within the same collection
Surya’s new machine-made rug collections center on plush fibers and colorful palettes. They include:
- Aura Silk, a collection of 20 medium-pile rugs featuring Persian-inspired designs in updated bold palettes
- Basilica, Surya’s top-selling, machine-made collection is expanding with 19 new colorways and designs, including small scale, multicolor geometrics and leaf patterns with a high-low pile
- Mahal, a soft pile collection featuring classic designs in traditional blues and rusts with distressing for a vintage appearance
- Moroccan Shag, a staple black-and-white grouping inspired by the Berber shags of Morocco but infused with pops of color <
Related Content By Author
Live From New York: Fashion Comes Across the Pond
Home & Textiles Today eDaily