Loloi escorts Ellen, Joanna Gaines outside for first time
October 12, 2017,
Millennium features updated traditional motifs in dimensional colors and distressed patterns.
The Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines and ED Ellen DeGeneres brands are expanding with eight new rug collections, collectively – including indoor/outdoor styles for the first time for each – as well as a broad assortment of pillows and throws.
Expanding is the brand’s Ella Rose grouping with new modern and distressed interpretation of traditional Persian styles that are power-loomed in Turkey of polypropylene and viscose.
Loloi is adding five new rug collections to its ED Ellen DeGeneres collection: the all-wool hand-woven Brea in neutral heathered looks; the heirloom-inspired hooked wool Hawthorne; the handmade flat-woven wool Solano; the 100% polypropylene hooked Napa; and the brand’s first indoor/outdoor collection, Huntington, which is power-loomed of 100% polypropylene.
Loloi is also building its own house line with the introduction of seven new rug collections plus design additions to three of its existing collections -- all ranging in color from neutral to bold hues and in a variety of constructions, including power-loomed, hooked and hand-crafted collections.
The new Loloi-branded rug collections include:
- Giana, a textural watercolor style that combines a relaxed grid with soft variations of color on a hand-tufted wool construction
- London Shag, a hand-tufted grouping made India of polyester with a generous pile height and extra soft hand
- Millennium, which features updated traditional motifs, in dimensional colors and distressed patterns achieve via a power-loomed construction
- Patina, which is power-loomed in Turkey of a polypropylene and polyester blend for a luxury look and touch
- Portia, which encompasses designs that pay tribute to the art of mosaic that are interpreted on a space-dyed polyester cross-woven construction
- Rory, a two-tone fur that is machine-made in China of acrylic and polyester for strong color fastness and ability to withstand foot traffic
- Tatum, a global textiles-inspired collection hand crafted by artisans in India for a soft dissolved look in each of the patterns
Existing Loloi collections growing with new design additions include: the hand-knotted Delphi; the transitional power-loomed shag Enchant; and the indoor/outdoor hooked Venice Beach.
All of these new offerings and more will be showcased during Market, Oct. 14-18, at Loloi’s showroom, IHFC 320.
Related Content By Author
Live From New York: Fashion Comes Across the Pond
Home & Textiles Today eDaily