Von Furstenberg home diffusion line hits BBB.com
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/1/2012 3:00:50 PM
New York - The high-end Diane Von Furstenberg Home line produced by Springs Global has spawned a diffusion line called DVF Studio that has begun rolling out online at Bed Bath and Beyond's ecommerce site.
Products currently available are limited to bedding and bath.
Four printed duvet sets are available retailing from $179.99 twin to $229.99 king.
The site carries 250-count, all-cotton sheet sets from $99.99 twin to $129.99 king, although only white and sunset were offered as of late yesterday. There is also a 400-count solid color sheet set priced from $99.99 twin to $139.99 twin.
In addition, the site offers bath towels, bath rugs, accessories and shower curtains.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 6, 2013
- Aug 1, 2013
- Jul 25, 2013
- Apr 16, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...