NRF Adds Five Retail Execs to board
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 1/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
The National Retail Federation added five retail executives to serve on its board of directors, electing them during its 101st annual convention and expo in New York last week.
The new members are:
● Thomas (Tim) Belk, chairman and ceo of Belk Inc.;
● David Jaffe, president and ceo, Ascena Retail Group;
● Craig Levra, chairman, president and ceo, Sport Chalet.;
● David Ratner, president, Dave's Soda and Pet City;
● Laura Sen, president, ceo and director, BJ's Wholesale Club Inc.
Each will serve a three-year term.
Macy's chairman, president and ceo Terry Lundgren was re-elected to serve another full-year as chairman of the NRF board.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...