Bloomingdale's to Launch Hugo Boss Home
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 2/27/2012 2:00:00 AM
Hugo Boss Home will launch at retail March 1 with a three-month exclusive at Bloomingdale's. Hugo Boss Home is being produced under license by Sunham Home Fashions and includes bedding, bath and beach.
Bloomingdale's will create a series of installations for the line at its Manhattan flagship store on 59th Street, including windows featuring a backdrop designed by legendary artist Jeff Koons. The retailer will also host a debut reception in the bedding department for its best customers to promote the line.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...