Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 3/4/2012 2:00:00 AM
These easy-slide Herringbone grommet panels from Duck River Textile feature a classic textured jacquard fabric, available in matching pair panels.
Versailles Home Fashions presents the outdoor bamboo curtain with patented easy glide ring top panels. The water repellent finish is ideal for sun porches, patios, and gazebos.
Arlee Home Fashions' Bristol panel comes in a chenille jacquard fabrication. Its leaf pattern is woven into a textured solid ground for dimension.
Elrene Home Fashions' Sutton drapery is a modern diamond grommet-line panel and also includes a grommet waterfall valance. It is made to go with the Beekman rod-pocket striped Lurex sheer panel and with the San Marco window jewelry collection.
Vue by Ellery Signature Curtain Collection from Ellery Homestyles presents Zarina window curtains. The elegant, large scale woven jacquard damask in Patina has a blue base with a golden raised jacquard pattern that coordinates with any traditional room décor.
Softline combines two traditional looks - Nicolette is a sheer with a detailed chain embroidery leaf motif and available in five colors, while Hutch is a textured, ribbed stripe organza, available in four neutral colors.
Home Fashions International is showing the new Astoria window treatment, an embroidery style on silklike fabric. A grommet panel, Astoria drapes can be paired with the coordinating Astoria Sheer.
With a focus on casual looks in the window category, Universal Home Fashions is displaying Roscoe, a textured chenille. The palette was drawn from Tuscany, while the grommets help give the panels an updated feel.
The panel shown is called Violetta, from Triangle Home Fashions. Embroidered all over with sequins, Violetta has a unique knitted fabric that gives the effect of being a sheer.
This window program called Jardin from Commonwealth Home Fashions depicts a vibrant printed burnout garden-inspired pattern interpreted on organza.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...