Surya turns to Pinterest to present fashion trends, design ideas
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 4/20/2012 1:31:31 PM
Calhoun, Ga. - Surya Inc., which manufactures area rugs and home accessories, has launched new inspirational design boards on online pinboard Pinterest.
Surya described its Pinterest boards as showcases for the company's latest trends in home décor. The idea behind this new effort is "to stimulate shoppers' imagination and drive traffic to Surya dealers. This highly visual social network is being widely adopted by designers and home décor shoppers to create and share virtual pinboards."
In total, Surya has posted 23 décor boards featuring its spring 2012 introductions, designer products, and latest colors and trends. Boards are updated regularly, reflecting Surya's latest thinking on home fashion.
"We have been creating mood boards for years in our catalog, but couldn't find a simple tool to share digitally," explained Satya Tiwari, president of Surya. "Pinterest is what we were looking for all along and we are thrilled to make our virtual pinboards easily accessible to Surya community. I am not surprised to see why Pinterest is being heavily used by its growing user base of over 10 million."
Surya, he added, has been expanding its social media presence under the SuryaSocial brand to connect with its customers. The company posts daily inspirations and design ideas on its Facebook page for its 32,000-plus page fans.
Surya will be providing training on social media at High Point Market from April 21 to April 24 at its new and expanded showroom at Showplace 4100.
Interesting! I just now printed Coupons of my Favorite Brands for free, search for Printapons I highly recommend themjoannguerra - 2012-04-21 08:20:51 EDT
popular websites like Printapons and retail me not has coupons for pretty much any shopping site I've gone to most of the coupons are valid drops down with coupons without me having to search for themjoannguerra - 2012-04-21 08:19:21 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...