NRF: Retailer container traffic increases expected through Back-to-School season
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 5/8/2012 10:57:06 AM
Washington - While May will be a flat month compared to a year ago, import cargo volume at the nation's major retail container ports is expected to see solid year-over-year increases through this summer and the back-to-school season.
This is according to the monthly Global Port Tracker report released today by the National Retail Federation and Hackett Associates.
"Consumers are spending despite gas prices and other economic concerns, so retailers are stocking up to meet the demand," said Jonathan Gol
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...