Wayfair named to Top 25 for Work-Life Balance
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 8/13/2012 1:08:51 PM
Boston - Wayfair.com, the largest online retailer of home furnishings, has been named one of the Top 25 Companies for Work-Life Balance by Glassdoor, a social jobs and career community. The ranking recognizes companies offering the best balance between work and personal life and is based entirely on anonymous employee feedback.
Nearly 100,000 companies were reviewed on Glassdoor.com and considered for inclusion in the 2012 ranking. Wayfair ranked 18th in the U.S. overall and was the second highest for the Boston area.
"We know that the success of our business depends on a talented and highly motivated workforce made up of people who can choose to work anywhere they want, so we offer the unique opportunity to achieve work-life balance even while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment," said Niraj Shah, CEO of Wayfair. "This differentiates us from other technology companies and enables us to attract the best and brightest in Boston."
Wayfair LLC is the parent company for Wayfair.com, which offers more than 5,000 home furnishings and housewares brands, and a selection of over five million products. Sites under the Wayfair umbrella include AllModern.com and JossAndMain.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...