Louis Hornick and Company, Bel-Air Association align for new collection
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 8/21/2012 12:24:50 PM
New York - Louis Hornick and Company is bowing to the golden age of Hollywood and is basking in its glamour via its newly inked partnership with the Bel-Air Association to co-create a line of home fashions across multiple categories.
Designed to "reflect the distinct beauty and lifestyle of Bel-Air enclave," the collection is set to launch in September during the New York Home Fashions Market.
Included will be draperies, decorative pillows, duvet covers, bedspreads, bed covers, decorative throws and large plush towels with coordinating bath robes and slippers. The product line will be sold at high-end national chains and boutique retail locations beginning in spring 2013.
"The product incorporates classic Bel-Air imagery, such as the world-famous gates, the iconic cherub logo and the art deco signage found throughout the neighborhood, and uses luxury fabrics and embellishments," the companies said.
The Bel-Air Association was formed in 1942 with the objective of preserving the natural beauty of its exclusive enclave, which was founded in 1922 by Alphonzo Bell. Bel-Air has become synonymous with Hollywood glamour and sophistication as the actors, directors and writers relocated to the West Coast in the 1920s and 1930s to take part in the burgeoning film industry.
"We are thrilled to be in partnership with Louis Hornick and Company," said Paulette DuBey, executive director of The Bel-Air Association. "They share our vision for this brand and have developed an exceptional line of products that truly reflects the unique history of Bel-Air."
Approaching its 95th year in business, Louis Hornick is a fourth-generation American company. Though primarily focused on the window fashions business in recent years, Hornick is no stranger to bedding production and operated a bedding plant in the United States.
"Our partnership with Bel-Air provides the perfect opportunity to introduce the highest quality home fashion products," said Louis Hornick II, chairman and ceo. "We have a deep understanding of what makes Bel-Air special."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...