Maison et Objet Plans Seminars
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 7/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
PARIS - Maison et Objet has planned inspirational and educational sessions during the next edition of the show, which runs from Sept. 10-16 at Parcs des Expositions, Paris-Nord Vilepinte.
The events will take place in the Business Lounge, Hall 5B.
• Sept. 7, 3 p.m.: MateriO will sponsor a panel of speakers on the theme of inspiration.
• Sept. 8, 12:30 p.m.: "What's up?" An overview of innovative materials.
3 p.m.: "Inspirations Itinerary" featuring the style agencies Elisabeth Leriche, François Bernard, and Vincent Grégoire for Nelly Rodi.
• Sept. 9, 3 p.m.: "Starring Designers" featuring Ferruccio Laviani, Patrizia Moroso, and Patricia Urquiola.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...