One Kings Lane Launches First National Campaign
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 10/22/2012 2:00:00 AM
Home-focused flash sale site One Kings Lane launched its first national brand advertising under the theme "Design is Never Done."
Created by Wieden+Kennedy New York, the full campaign will consist of 15-and 30-second spots as well as digital banners and interactive social media elements. Print ads will debut in 2013.
The ads can be viewed on One Kings Lane social media channels, including YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...