Sloane Ranger looks to expand
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 10/26/2012 11:05:50 AM
New York - Sloane Ranger, a lifestyle brand inspired by iconic British preppy style, has entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with boutique NYC licensing agency HAP Consulting to roll out across a wide range of product categories including apparel, personal accessories, back to campus and home furnishings.
Sloane Ranger was launched in the summer of 2011 by Prime Source Accessories, a privately held company based in Stuart, Fla., that also owns the lifestyle brand All For Color.
The brand's assortment currently consists of polo shirts, totes and cases, and accessories such as smart phone cases, belts, wallets, umbrellas and socks.
In addition, to selling online, Sloane Ranger has distribution in more than 500 specialty boutique retailers, including university bookstores around the country.
"This is a brand that will be able to sit with iconic brands like Ralph Lauren, Lilly Pulitzer and Tommy Hilfiger," said Jamie Chauss, ceo of Sloane Ranger.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...