Kaleen moves into larger space at AmericasMart
HTT Staff -- Home & Textiles Today, 12/13/2012 11:12:45 AM
Atlanta - In time for the next month's International Area Rug Market, area rug house Kaleen has doubled its showroom in Building 1at the AmericasMart here.
Located in space 3-C-9 on the third floor, the new showroom measures more than 6,000 square feet.
"This expansion allows Kaleen a stylish and elegant, yet fully functional setting for Kaleen ever expanding product assortment," said Joe Barkley, evp. "The objective is to provide our guests with a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere to view Kaleen products under the best conditions possible."
Kaleen will celebrate this expansion with a cocktail part on the first two days of market - Jan. 10 and 11 - with drinks, hors d'oeuvres, amd music.
The market is scheduled Jan. 10 to 13.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...